Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Member Thread
Thumbs Up 
Post up a little about yourself.

I'm 32, male and from Northern California.

I'm into music, poker, and videogames.
I'm a 17 year old guy I think although I'm not quite sure. I was diagnosed with Schizotypal Personality Disorder, Other Specified Dissociative Disorder (subtype 1), Panic Disorder, and Dysthymia. My hobbies include studying religious texts, learning languages, and learning advanced mathematics (specifically topology). I also play the flute and the bassoon which I practice daily. Despite all of my hobbies, I spend most of my time chatting with people online and various other forms of internet shenanigans.
GnosticShamanI'm a 17 year old guy I think although I'm not quite sure. I was diagnosed with Schizotypal Personality Disorder, Other Specified Dissociative Disorder (subtype 1), Panic Disorder, and Dysthymia. My hobbies include studying religious texts, learning languages, and learning advanced mathematics (specifically topology). I also play the flute and the bassoon which I practice daily. Despite all of my hobbies, I spend most of my time chatting with people online and various other forms of internet shenaniga

Hello! me too im 17 years old it so sad that your in that kind of situations but i know theres a reason why you are the one who experiences that! Keep Fighting ^_^